20110504

OUTFIT | PARIS DAY ONE












Guess who's back from Paris.. Had such an a-ma-zing time!! Paris is definitely one of my favorite citys I've been so far. We spend four days in Paris and we even managed to run out of time. What I love about Paris was that there are Grand Boulevards but also the cosy little districts such as le Bastille and le Marais (my favorite).

I left my heart in Paris for sure, and I hope to come back to this beautiful and inspiring city as soon as possible!

My boyfriend and I took a LOT of pictures, sorry for the picture overload but I just had to share them with you!

Prepare yourself for a lot more pictures!!



Grande Bisous,




Blouse, monki | vest, zara | blazer, zara | leather pants, newlook | boots, monki | sunnies, topshop | bag, vintage



20 comments:

  1. Aaah, super leuke foto's meis! Dat hondje!!! Zo een wil ik hahaha een Franse Bulldog, vind het echt zulke leuke beestjes! Helaas mag ik nog niet van mijn vriend omdat ik te veel van huis ben (klopt ook wel maar toch!!!) haha!

    En geweldige outfit had je aan, chick! Ben benieuwd naar de volgende foto set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoe geweldig parijs..
    super leuk!

    je ziet er mooi uit,
    pretty in paris

    NEW POST, come take a look.
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photoos !! *___*
    I follow youu ! ^^

    http://train-coollife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oeh yeah. heeel leuk :D kvoel weer Paris feeling haha. Wat gaaf ook die straatmuzikanten. heerlijk :D.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Looking nice.
    We are expecting more :))
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, the oufit is perfect for Paris, and the photos are so nice. I want to go to Paris now!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mooie fotos en outfit chick! Paris is amazing he ;)?


    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke foto's en outfit, en ja Parijs is echt fantastisch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lady this blog is something amazing, photography is killing me it's so beautiful AS ARE YOU DEAR! I'm officially loving your style and edge and definitely your new followerr :))) thanks for the inspiration dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this outfit:) Great blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie foto's! Ik ben ook echt verliefd op Parijs.

    HTTP://THEBLONDESIDEOFLIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit, I really like the leather pant !!

    http://www.dorothydancing.be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!so rock!!!loved your post and blog!i am following dear.follow back if u want.bisous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wat een fantastische blazer! echt super chique dit. heel mooi!
    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liefje!! Super weer!! Hoop dat jullie een leuke tijd hebben gehad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heel tof, geweldige broek en mooie gecombineerd met lichte kleuren :)

    ReplyDelete